Welcome to the website for The Leon & Rachel Gathany Museum of Natural History, housed in the Environmental Education Center ofÂ Toccoa Falls College, ToccoaÂ Falls GA.
Who should visit the Museum?
- Do you have a love forÂ science and history?
- Do you marvel at the wonders of God’s creation?
- Are you curious about animals and the unique behavior of species?
- Are you a collector (AKA pack rat) and enjoy seeing what other folks have been collecting?
- Do you ever wonder if those mounted animals will break out in song and dance at night (sort of like “Night at the Museum“)? Just kidding!
Make plans to visit the Museum by checking out our contact page. Also, be sure to check back to get updated informationÂ about events and happenings.
The Gathany Museum is a wonderful place to learn about and experience nature through our extensive displays of mounted mammals, birds, prehistoric fossils and more, located on the Toccoa Falls campus in Toccoa, GA
TheÂ Museum buildingÂ is a rustic log cabin type structure that housesÂ Leon & Rachel Gathany’s collections. It is a center for outdoor & environmental education.